[Michlib-l] Join us tomorrow, Tuesday, November 7 at 7 PM for a Poetry Reading

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Mon Nov 6 14:56:02 EST 2023

Happy Monday everyone!

Please consider joining us in person tomorrow, Tuesday, November 7 at 7 PM
in our Carlo Meeting Room for a poetry reading, *On Wings of Words,* with
Sikh-American poet, Dr. Parvinder Mehta. There will be a discussion
following her reading, along with books available for purchase.

Dr. Parvinder Mehta is an emerging poet. Through her creative work, she
hopes to allow the readers to patiently listen to whispers of social
justice, echoes of our buried histories, and melodies of human potential
for a more ethical and compassionate world.

Please register to attend using this link:
https://nvillelib.org/NDLNov23PoetryReading

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian
Northville District Library
212 West Cady Street
Northville, MI 48167
(248) 349-3020 <callto:(248)+349-3020> ext. 221
https://northvillelibrary.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/32729040?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/32729040?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated to