[Michlib-l] Taylor Swift Program Question

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Fri Nov 10 15:32:47 EST 2023

Hi all,

I know many libraries have had Taylor Swift parties at this point, and I am
curious what those libraries did for promotional flyers.

I am struggling to find an image of Taylor I can use on the flyer that does
not violate copyright, unless I am misunderstanding the copyright for
something like this.

Could someone either help me understand copyright on this, or perhaps send
me flyer examples of what you made for your Swiftie library program?

Thank you!

--
“It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can
live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish.” – S.I.

*Lorry Traver*
Pronouns: She/Her
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library