[Michlib-l] Free Zoom Event--Join us!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Nov 14 10:02:27 EST 2023

Are you just sitting at home tonight with nothing to do?  Join us tonight
with Heather Bruegl on Zoom at 6:30pm.  Heather Bruegl spoke with us
earlier in the year and we felt it was important she was invited back
during National Native American Heritage Month. Her program, "We Are Still
Here: A Contemporary Indigenous Perspective" focuses on awareness that
indigenous
people did not just disappear with westward expansion. Native groups
remained strong and vibrant communities who continue to fight for
sovereignty and justice. Learn about contemporary issues in Indian Country
today including the #MMIW (Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women) epidemic,
the fight to protect our Earth, and the continued fight for sovereignty.

So, please take some time and join us tonight. Here is a direct link to
register:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_coFiNI3LRl-87k2ChyRtOw#/registration
See you there!
--