[Michlib-l] FT Librarian Position

Laura Fromwiller lfromwiller at brandonlibrary.org
Fri Nov 17 09:16:20 EST 2023

Good Morning,

The Brandon Township Public Library is searching for a full time Public
Services Librarian to join our dynamic team.

This full time position includes paid vacation and sick time, paid
holidays, life insurance, health, dental and vision coverage, MERS defined
contribution and optional 457 plan.

Pay scale is $20.64-$24.67 in ten steps.

Please see the attached job description for additional details.

The deadline to apply is December 15th with a start date in mid January.

If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to
lfromwiller at brandonlibrary.org.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to hearing from
you!

Laura

Laura Fromwiller, Director
Brandon Township Public Library