[Michlib-l] FREE! (event)

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Nov 21 09:10:28 EST 2023

This event is still a couple weeks away but I wanted to let all of you know
about it so  you can register or promote if you want to.  When you
register, you will receive a reminder email about the event so you won't
forget about it.  This is a Zoom Only event so we invite all of you to join
us from the comfort of your home.

We will be hosting *Wade Rouse aka Viola Shipman on December 12 @ 6:30pm
via Zoom*.  He will be talking about his newest book "The Wishing Bridge"
that came out at the beginning of November. Have you read it?  You should!!
Full of fun and sweetness.  It will make you mad *and *happy.  It is
reminiscent of Christmas past and future and will literally (well...not
*literally*) engulf you with Christmas cheer.

So come one, come all--everyone is invited! Wade is so full of enthusiasm
and I can't wait to meet him.  How about you?  Register here: *tadl.org/shipman
<http://tadl.org/shipman>*
--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department