[Michlib-l] Bed Bugs at zv667 (Houghton Lake Public Library)

Brandon Richards brichards at hlpl.org
Mon Nov 27 12:13:49 EST 2023

Good afternoon everyone!

Apologies for the cross posting and the skin crawling subject line, but we
wanted to get as many eyeballs on this as quickly as we can. Live bed bugs
were discovered in one of our shelved materials earlier today. We are
currently in the process of investigating. We do not know the level (or
not) of infestation at this time.

This message is to ensure any library who received interlibrary loaned
items from us is aware of the situation. Rides has also been alerted.
Proceed at your own discretion with any of our items.

--
Brandon Richards
Technology Coordinator/Trainer