[Michlib-l] Microfilm

christeh at libcoop.net christeh at libcoop.net
Mon Oct 2 09:42:37 EDT 2023

Due to an upcoming renovation, the St. Clair Shores Public Library is
looking to de-accession some microfilm.

In the attached list are the reels that we have for the US Census for
Michigan, The Detroit News, and The New York Times.
You can take all of a category (all the NY Times, for example) or if you
just need a certain year(s), we will be happy to send that on to you.

Please let me know of your interest by the end of business Friday,
October 6, 2023.

If you have any questions, please email me.
Heidi Christein
christeh at libcoop.net