[Michlib-l] Manistee County Library seeking contracting firm for building remediation

Rebecca Barker rbarker at manisteelibrary.org
Tue Oct 3 11:46:44 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Manistee County Library is actively seeking proposals to remediate various
structural issues with our historic Carnegie building. See the attached PDF
for a description of the services needed and the timeline. If anyone can
recommend a firm that has experience working on historical buildings,
please let us know.

Thank you!
*Rebecca Barker*
*Business Manager*
Manistee County Library
95 Maple Street
Manistee, MI 49660

'Without libraries, what have we? We have no past and no future.'

-Ray Bradbury