[Michlib-l] Cookbook Clubs

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Fri Oct 6 11:16:09 EDT 2023

I think the best part of Meredith’s program was the way people would open up around the table over food and you heard family stories around the recipes.  My favorite one was when we did the Moroccan cookbook. I remember one gentleman who made a sort of cassoulet and brought it in a traditional Moroccan stone/clay cooking vessel, and there was a story around that. And another person talked about how they grew some of the items in there dish in their own garden, and it evolved into growing herbs and vegetables.
Lisa

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library
541 Library Drive