[Michlib-l] 2024 CSLP Manual Code for summer library programming now available

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 12 16:57:23 EDT 2023

Public Library directors were send an email from me on Tuesday, 10/10/23, that included the manual code for CSLP's 2024 "Adventure Begins at Your Library!"<https://www.cslpreads.org/2024-adventure-begins-at-your-library/> (Subject: "2024 CSLP Manual Code for summer library programming")
If you are public library staff that needs access and has not seen their code passed along yet, or you're a director who didn't receive it, please complete this form with your official work email to be notified directly<https://forms.gle/79fQ69vMSAfLAH4RA>. I'll send them out weekly to any requests from public library staff.
Reminder: the storefront<https://shop.cslpreads.org/> is also now open. Happy planning!

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator