[Michlib-l] Youth Card Welcome Packet

Kaitlin Matesich kmatesich at benzieshoreslibrary.org
Tue Oct 17 14:32:04 EDT 2023

Hello Libraryland!

We have started mailing library cards to new patrons with a welcome packet
that explains all of our services and includes instructions for how to use
our catalog and order items from MeL Cat which has been working wonderfully
but I recently came to the realization that we didn't put together a
welcome packet that was made with youth cards in mind.  My questions for
Mich-Lib are:

a) Do you have a kids welcome packet for new cardholders?

and

b) What have you included or left out to tailor it to young patrons?

I would love to see examples of your welcome packets if you are willing to
share!

--
*Kaitlin Matesich*
*Youth Services Coordinator*