[Michlib-l] East Lansing Public Library is accepting applications for Director

Angelo Moreno amoreno at cityofeastlansing.com
Mon Oct 23 11:13:17 EDT 2023

Hello,

The East Lansing Public Library is currently seeking applications for Director. The salary for this position is $93,318 - $135,994 (commensurate with experience). Prospective candidates should submit a resume, and a cover letter detailing relevant experience as attachments to the online City of East Lansing application at:

https://www.cityofeastlansing.com/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=97&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Director-East-Lansing-Public-Library-611

Only electronic submissions through this portal will be considered. Deadline for application is November 17, 2023 at 5 pm EST. The desired start date for the position is mid-February, 2024.

Angelo Moreno, Interim Director
East Lansing Public Library
950 Abbot Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
T:517.351.2420 ext. 6518
amoreno at cityofeastlansing.com
Currently Reading: Managing with Labor's Values<https://www.laborsbookstore.com/products/managing-with-labors-values-page-guide> by Ken Margolies

Please note: as a public librarian my working hours are not always normal. While I have sent this email at a time that works for me I do not expect that you will read, respond or address this email outside of your working hours.