[Michlib-l] Staff Day Presenters

Andrea Vernola AndreaV at kpl.gov
Tue Oct 24 09:58:35 EDT 2023

Hello!

KPL is planning our annual staff day. In addition to a keynote speaker, we will offer several breakout sessions in areas of personal or professional development. If you have any wonderful presenters that have resonated with your staff, please share. Some of the topics our staff have been interested in this year are personal finance, estate planning, retirement planning, early childhood or teen brain development, technology skills for either life or in library-specific areas, supporting staff and patron mental health and resilience, creativity themed presentations (cooking, crafting, writing), local history, and more.

Thanks!

Andrea
Andrea Vernola | Branch Manager
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Kalamazoo Public Library | OSH
7265 W. Main Street | Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(269) 553-7981
[Kalamazoo Public Library]<https://www.kpl.gov/>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KalamazooPublicLibrary/>[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/kzoolibrary/?hl=en>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/KzooLibrary?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor>[KPL Videos]<https://www.kpl.gov/videos/>