[Michlib-l] Juvenile Nonfiction

Melissa Adkins madkins at ecorse.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 30 13:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello All,
While tackling many projects to get this library back on its feet and in good shape, one of the problems has been a very outdated collection that was not being weeded or added to for awhile. While some of this was fairly easy to fix, one collection that I am concerned about is the Juvenile Nonfiction. Does anybody still use reps and buy full sets (planets, presidents, states, etc)? Are you finding that more cost effective or productive? Getting the collection in decent order in piecemeal fashion seems like it might not be efficient at this point, so I would love to hear recommendations about who you work with.

Thanks,

Melissa Adkins (she/her)
Library Director
Ecorse Public Library