[Michlib-l] meeting room software

Thomas Trahey ttrahey at mcdlibrary.org
Tue Sep 5 16:53:23 EDT 2023

We use Google Calendar and put the room reservations down as events. We
color code the events according to which room is being reserved. It works
very well for setting up multiple events over time (repeating weekly,
monthly or every third Wednesday), it is accessible from anywhere, it's
easy to add the necessary details to the reservation, and it's free.
However, it will not prevent you from double booking a room.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 1:36 PM Stacy Pasche via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hello All, I'm looking for recommendations for meeting room reservation
> programs, or even low cost solutions like using google sheets (the pros and
> cons). THanks in advance. I will consolidate and post replies.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Stacy Pasche, MLS
> she/her/hers
> Library Director
>
> *Benzie Shores District Library*
>
> *630 Main St.*
>
> *Frankfort, MI  49635*
> *ph: (231) 352-4671*
>
> *"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible."  - Walt Disney*

Thomas Trahey
Mason County District Library
Head of Circulation