[Michlib-l] Clinton Macomb Public Library is hiring! Provisional Customer Concierge

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Wed Sep 6 10:54:54 EDT 2023

The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is seeking high quality candidates with outstanding external & internal customer service skills to join our Customer CARE team as a provisional (part-time) Customer Concierge.  This position includes assisting customers with obtaining library cards, resolving account issues up to $100, registering for programs, and placing holds.  This person handles basic troubleshooting of the automated materials handling system among other duties.  We offer a pleasant work environment with clean & modern facilities including a new world class branch located in Macomb Township.

Please visit our website for a full job description and applications requirements.
https://cmpl.org/employment/

Thank you & we look forward to hearing from you!