[Michlib-l] Film Club Suggestions

Jeff Milo jeff at fadl.org
Wed Sep 6 17:30:41 EDT 2023

We have a solid Film Club here and our primary parameter is that it's a
title that's fairly-readily available in TLN but *also *available on
Kanopy. Which is a long was of saying we draw a lot of inspiration *from *
Kanopy.
We've had huge turnouts for classics, mostly, but we'll expand on that, like
Classic Romantic Comedy. Classic Noir. Classic Drama. Classic Thriller.
But we also have certain months where the focus will be Oscar Winner, etc

Godfather, Blade Runner, Modern Times, Harold & Maude have all had huge
turnouts, and that's now allowed us to get our group of regulars to be more
adventurous and try out more modern indies like Frances Ha and the
Watermelon Woman

jeff at fadl.org
Jeff Milo
Marketing Coordinator