[Michlib-l] MAP brochure in Canva for you

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Fri Sep 8 14:02:21 EDT 2023

Hey everyone (it's me again),

Please feel welcome to make a copy of this MAP brochure I made in Canva
<https://www.canva.com/design/DAFtl6Hwcpc/2lEixSPmVqwpWn5uMqrVbQ/edit?utm_content=DAFtl6Hwcpc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton>,
for your library; it's in MAP's new branding.

Please make a copy for yourself without making any edits in the file I'm
sharing so that others can use it too, please and thanks! Once you've made
a copy, make whatever changes you like, it will not hurt my feelings at
all! By the way, it's super easy to make a copy of a file in Canva, go to *FILE
> MAKE A COPY. (If you access the file and it looks like someone customized
it, let me know and I'll fix it)*

Also, feel free to switch out the highlighted locations if you'd like to. I
randomly selected destinations to feature. I also left off our logo, so you
do not have to worry about removing that. If you have a copy machine that
does tri-folds, this should line up perfectly when you tell it to fold in
the finishing area when going to print.

If you are a part of other co-ops in the State, feel welcome to share this
with them, if you want to!

Hopefully, this is helpful for you. :)

--
Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated to