[Michlib-l] Free to everyone!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Sep 12 11:11:30 EDT 2023

ANOTHER program this evening FREE to all. I am sure you all know Valerie
Marvin, right?  She is the Historian and Curator of the Michigan State
Capitol.  She is amazing and better yet, she has some wonderful programs
for FREE!  We are hosting one this evening via Zoom.  Anyone can join us,
please spread the word!  All from the comfort of your home or wherever you
choose to watch.

The program tonight is on *Capitol Women, Pioneering Women at Work Under
the Dome*.  Join us at 6:30pm, register at tadl.org/capitolwomen OR I will
make it even easier, here is the direct link to register:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SHMU7LtyQjmRCWpda4__0A#/registration

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department