[Michlib-l] Join MCLS Thursday for a Free Virtual Dialogue!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor kobielamondorj at mcls.org
Tue Sep 12 14:13:22 EDT 2023

The Midwest Collaborative for Library Services invites you to our next Virtual Dialogue, on Thursday from 10:30 a.m. to noon Eastern (9:30-11 a.m. Central)! Join us as we discuss one of the components of cultivating a growth mindset - identifying and celebrating accomplishments. We will talk about how to determine and frame success, and how to celebrate once we've achieved that success.

The MCLS team will facilitate an engaging and supportive space where library workers from all experience levels and library types can discuss the topic through guided questions. Participants are encouraged to build on their strengths and find new ways of thinking about issues. We know the answers are in the room! We aim for you to walk away feeling connected, inspired, rejuvenated, and ready to put your thoughts and ideas into action.

Register for Thursday's virtual dialogue for free today on our website at https://www.mcls.org/training-events/events/virtual-dialogues-2023. We hope to see you there!

Jenny Kobiela-Mondor (she/her)
Library Strategist
Engagement, Consulting, & Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
517-481-2013
kobielamondorj at mcls.org<mailto:kobielamondorj at mcls.org>
[cid:image001.png at 01D9E582.07583230]
mcls.org<https://www.mcls.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/mclsorg> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-collaborative-for-library-services>