[Michlib-l] Clinton-Macomb Public Library is hiring! Tech Assistant

Lisa Hernandez lhernandez at cmpl.org
Wed Sep 13 14:00:27 EDT 2023

Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking for a motivated individual to join our Information Technology Department as a Tech Assistant.  This is a provisional, part-time position that reports to the Head of IT.
The Tech Assistant will be responsible for assisting the public with using and troubleshooting library-owned and customer-owned technology.  This may include providing in-person or remote support.  To see the complete details of this job opportunity please visit our website at:  https://cmpl.org/employment/.