[Michlib-l] new job opportunity/ZV-341

Joyce Gendron books at wcomco.net
Tue Sep 26 11:34:32 EDT 2023

The Waldron District Library has an exciting opportunity for a person who
would love to become our next Library Director!

You must be a high school graduate (associate's degree preferred). This
position requires travel for workshops and continuing education. You must
have general accounting knowledge, computer skills, library automation
experience, organizational skills, be creative, be able to plan children's
and community outreach programs and be able to file for grants. You must be
pleasant, friendly, enjoy working with public of all ages, manage an awesome
staff, and be able to lift 50 lbs.

This is a tight-knit community, consisting of amazing people (and an awesome
board of directors) who love their library! We welcome your energy,
creativity and personal flair!

All interested candidates should send their resume to schaedy45 at icloud.com
to the attention of Renee Schaedler, board president.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Job Type: Part-time

Expected hours: 35 per week

Schedule: