[Michlib-l] Catalog local collections

Michael McCullough mmccullough at willard.lib.mi.us
Thu Sep 28 13:16:34 EDT 2023

Hi! Can anyone provide or point me to an example of a library collection
catalog that includes the holdings of other organizations, such as a
historical society or museum collection? It's long been a dream of mine to
create such a resource. I've asked a colleague about simply adding a site
location and got a lot of reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea, but I
hear that a lot about my ideas. Usually, I remain unconvinced. ;)

--

*"It’s a favorite pastime of Americans, and American conservatives
especially, to keep watch for various evildoers scheming to seize the

― *Sohrab Ahmari, * "Tyranny, Inc.:
How Private Power Crushed American Liberty--and What to Do About It"
"