[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Canva social media post templates

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Tue Apr 2 10:13:23 EDT 2024

Hi all, it's me again.

Here is a Canva file that I've shared with CSLP
<https://www.canva.com/design/DAF8DIgd9SE/kb3K2piWpTFuWvVxFNDdEQ/edit?utm_content=DAF8DIgd9SE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton>
(they didn't include all of these templates in the kit) so I wanted to
expressly share the original file with you.

*Please make a copy *(because I have messed up the template version in
Canva) before you make any edits so that everyone has the opportunity to
use these for customizing. There are pages that offer suggestions for where
to place your logo and text to use, along with blank pages to do what you
like with completely. I've also added some of the png/vector/transparent
clipart from CSLP on some of the pages too.

Special thanks to Jeff at Ferndale District Library for adding some.

If you have some premade summer reading posts and would like to add yours
to the file, feel welcome to do so!

I've shared this with my consortium, but if any other consortium wants to
pass this along their channels, you're welcome to!

--
Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian