[Michlib-l] Camera Used for Virtual Programs

Sara Horn horns at charlottelibrary.org
Fri Apr 5 13:32:35 EDT 2024

Hello Everyone,

We are going to hold our first virtual author visit in the coming months. Since a large portion of the Library's service has limited to no access for personal internet; I plan I having a large group at the library that will participate as a group. I plan on projecting the visit onto our screen for everyone to see and hear the author.

My question to all of you is what camera do you use for these types of situations?

Thank you!

Sara Horn
Adult Services/ Local History Librarian
Charlotte Community Library