[Michlib-l] [JOBS] Full-Time Youth Librarian at Plymouth District Library

Shauna Anderson shaunammanderson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:06:20 EDT 2024

 Plymouth District Library is looking for an experienced and
forward-thinking librarian to join our dynamic team in service to youth and
families.  Our librarians manage well-funded collections, present engaging
programs, and serve on active public service desks.

Apply online at plymouthlibrary.org/jobs by FRIDAY, APRIL 12.

Learn more about what it's like to work at PDL by viewing our Library
Policies <https://plymouthlibrary.org/policy/>, Annual Report
<https://plymouthlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/2024-Annual-Report-1.pdf>,
and Strategic Plan
<https://plymouthlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2022-2025-PDLStrategic-Plan.pdf>.
Email HumanResources at plymouthlibrary.org with any questions.

--
*Shauna Anderson* (she/her/hers)
Library Director, Plymouth District Library
734-453-0750 ext. 218  |  sanderson at plymouthlibrary.org