[Michlib-l] Free Korean Adult & Youth Books

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Tue Apr 9 16:19:22 EDT 2024

Hi All!

I am once again asking who would like some Korean Books! I have a huge
amount of adult classics (Jane Eyre, Treasure Island, Moby Dick, A picture
of Dorian Gray, The Scarlet Letter, etc) and Youth Picture Books (Chris Van
Allsburg, Arrow to the Sun- Caldecott Winner, A chair for my mother-
Caldecott winner). I have a small handful of Youth chapter books
(Chronicles of Narnia, Alice and Wonderland, Huckleberry Finn, Treasure
Island).

First come, first served! Please include your RIDES or Delivery code!
Thanks so much everyone!
Shannon

*Shannon O'Leary *| International Librarian (she/her/hers)
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
*Office: * 248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/29172487?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>