[Michlib-l] lavalier microphone and speaker for meeting rooms

Andrea Ingmire aing at pwpl.info
Wed Apr 10 11:45:34 EDT 2024

Hi all!
We have a couple mid-sized meeting rooms that are just big enough to need a bit of sound amplification (especially for programming directed at our Senior audiences).

I'm looking for something that is SUPER easy to setup and handsfree. My idea here is that outside groups could use it for their events held in those rooms as well.

Anyone have a great setup that you would want to share with us??

Our big rooms have microphones built in. This would be for rooms with a capacity of 40 or fewer.

Thank you!!
Andrea

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA8B39.D3990AB0]
Andrea Ingmire