[Michlib-l] Event for Libraries in the National Week of Conversation: April 15-21

Jane Lynch jlynch at escanabalibrary.org
Thu Apr 11 14:24:01 EDT 2024

What is National Week of Conversation?

National Week of Conversation was created for those exhausted by the division and hatred in our country. For those seeking ways to turn down the heat of polarization, it is a week to become inspired, equipped, and engaged in activities that build bridges across differences.

There is an event created especially for libraries and library workers, Libraries as Bridging Spaces, which will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, April 17 from 3-4 p.m. (EDT). The link for that event is here: Libraries as Bridging Spaces - National Week of Conversation 2024<https://conversation.us/libraries-as-bridging-spaces/?fbclid=IwAR0GAJvUSV4A4XVfuUKqLtapXFZdNufmvDOVcEJlHU9BNO52UyxL80pxIKM_aem_AZsxqRUBFolS4I-7hXn302ass3oNKn5JY3ee-44zqDyTZdrIte71Kx_6eAIbqm_su-_3Fh6jB8mb3b4WBKFcR2rt>

Here is the link to the national website where you can learn more:  National Week of Conversation - National Week of Conversation 2024<https://conversation.us/>

Thanks!

Jane M Lynch (she/her)
Library Assistant II - Marketing & Programming
jlynch at escanabalibrary.org
(906)789-7323