[Michlib-l] Full-Time Library Aide position at Houghton Lake Public Library

Jamie Paille jpaille at hlpl.org
Tue Apr 16 13:33:37 EDT 2024

Are you passionate about books, community, and making a positive impact?
We're on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Library
Aide!

As a Library Aide, you'll be at the heart of our library, helping patrons
discover new worlds through literature, providing exceptional customer
service, and fostering a welcoming environment for all.

If you love connecting people with the resources they need, thrive in a
collaborative setting, and are excited to be a part of a vibrant community
hub in Houghton Lake, we want to hear from you!

Please see the job description attached below:

Have a great day!

~Jamie
--
Jamie L. Paille