[Michlib-l] Free Virtual Lunch and Learn Event on April 19

Christine Illichmann av8728 at wayne.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:16:09 EDT 2024

The Brown Bag Lunch and Learn Series from the School of Information Sciences
at Wayne State University is back!

This online series will cover a wide range of topics in the fields of Library and Information
Science and Archives.

Join us on Friday, April 19 from 11:45 am to 12:30 pm as we learn from Shawn McCann,

Business and Web Services Librarian at Oakland University.

Shawn will discuss current AI tools and how he sees them impacting the field.

Register today at: https://events.wayne.edu/2024/04/19/sis-alum-brown-bag-lunch-learn-more-about-ai-99537/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR19V4rQzozY_uVwMo_9KxLpx4DgLlwzb1Nk1QuOVbbUFOENWThBz03lWdY_aem_ATIuY26pXD5m_UqpRpjrHdFsF1kPCy3h9Hx0tKt6u48edeSZv06NDaRGkp1nEHDMpMuH6yt3I9StgWhqlCzRYmk_

Questions? Please contact Kim Schroeder at ag1797 at wayne.edu.