[Michlib-l] Free books available

Trixie L. McMeeking hpl at wowway.biz
Mon Apr 22 13:06:37 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

We have several hundred copies of the book "Tears That Changed a Nation" by Charles Tucker, available to send to you for FREE!

Charles Tucker is a Coldwater, MI native and this book was organized and typed by a Homer native Marcia Butters. Her son has several boxes of this title and is
looking to donate them to whomever wants a copy.

Attached you will find a photo of the front of the book and two photos of the book description.

Send your ZV number and we will happily ship them out to you.

Trixie L. McMeeking
Homer Public Library
141 W. Main St.
Homer, MI 49245