[Michlib-l] Magazine and Periodicals Vendor Suggestions

Susan Wess susan.wess at milanlibrary.org
Tue Apr 23 11:40:51 EDT 2024

We’ve been using WT Cox for many years.

________________________________
From: Michlib-l <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of Benjamin Knight via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 11:10:08 AM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Magazine and Periodicals Vendor Suggestions

Hello Libraryland,

I'm reaching out to see if you have any periodicals subscription vendors (e.g. the people that manage your magazine and/or membership subscriptions) that you'd like to recommend! We're exploring new vendor options, and I'd like to cast a wide net.

If you have a suggestion, please reply to me off-list. Thank you so much!

--
Ben Knight
he/him/his<https://www.mypronouns.org/>