[Michlib-l] Ethics Policy or Ethics Statement

aestelle otsegolibrary.org aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Wed Apr 24 11:40:09 EDT 2024

Good morning,

I have been attending the Public Libraries Financial Management Class and recently finished the Internal Controls portion of the class.
One fraud prevention control they mentioned was having in place an Ethics Policy or Ethics statement for employees.

We do not currently have one at ODL so I was curious what this looks like for libraries. If you currently have an Ethics Policy or Ethics statement in your employee handbook or financial procedures can you please send me a copy or link?

Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing if you are able!

Thanks
Andrea

Andrea Estelle, MLIS
Brighten the Corner Where You Are!