[Michlib-l] Free program--tonight!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Wed Apr 24 16:19:30 EDT 2024

I wanted to catch you all before you left for the day.  We have the best
program tonight (in person) but also via Zoom. So that means you can all
join us at 6:30pm for Dr. Edward Balian as he talks about his book, Turn
the Page, the Bob Seger Story.  You are all in Michigan so you should know
Bob Seger....he was Like a Rock, a staple here. Just register via Zoom at
tadl.org/turnthepage and tune in at 6:30pm.  Check out this cool turntable
the author brought to spin some records! (attached)

--
*Betsy Myers*
Reference Department