[Michlib-l] LM LSTA Improving Access to Information Grant program - Call for reviewers

Grace Galvan galvang at libcoop.net
Mon Apr 29 09:25:26 EDT 2024

I would also like to review some grants!

---
Grace Galvan, MLIS (she/her)

User Experience Librarian - Shelby Township Library
52610 Van Dyke Ave.
Shelby Township, MI 48316
Phone: 586-726-2341
Interim Service VP, Alpha Phi Omega
Michigan Library Association: Intellectual Freedom Taskforce

"I've always thought that a good book should be either the entry point
inward, to learn about yourself, or a door outward, to open you up to
new worlds." ― Taylor Jenkins Reid