[Michlib-l] Collaborating with high school - questions

Lorry Traver ltraver at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Apr 29 11:53:00 EDT 2024

Good morning,

I am working on research to determine how we could collaborate more with
our high school. I know each community is different so their needs are
uniquely different as well, but I was wondering if some of you could share
some ways you and your high school have worked together.

Did you work closely with the teachers, or did you solely work with
principal/secretary?

What was the best way you found to determine their needs? I know surveys
can help but many teachers and other staff are often too busy to fill out
additional forms.

And any other information you could share would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
--
*"I think books are like people, in the sense that they'll turn up in your
life when you most need them." - Emma Thompson*

*Lorry Traver*
Public Services Librarian
Brandon Township Library