[Michlib-l] FW: Deadline extended to May 6: Submit a program for United Virtual 2024

Bradley, Michelle (MDE) BradleyM13 at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 30 14:29:59 EDT 2024

From: Jillian Wentworth <jwentworth at ala.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 2:27 PM
To: United for Libraries <united at ala.org>
Subject: Deadline extended to May 6: Submit a program for United Virtual 2024

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to abuse at michigan.gov<mailto:abuse at michigan.gov>

The deadline to submit proposals for United for Libraries Virtual<http://www.ala.org/united/virtual> has been extended to May 6 - I encourage you to share the information below with your statewide networks.

Thank you!

Jillian

Jillian Wentworth
(she/hers)
Deputy Director, Strategy & Engagement
United for Libraries: The Association of Library Trustees, Advocates, Friends and Foundations
A division of the American Library Association
312-280-2160
Website: www.ala.org/united<http://www.ala.org/united>
News & Updates: united.ala.org<http://united.ala.org/>

[https://americanlibraryassociation.informz.net/americanlibraryassociation/data/images/blue-bold%20(5).png?cb=334347]<http://www.ala.org/united/virtual>

Deadline extended: Program Proposals for United Virtual 2024 due May 6

The fifth annual United Virtual<http://www.ala.org/united/virtual> will feature expert speakers on current topics facing library Trustees, Friends, Foundations, and staff who work with them. We're seeking programs of interest centered on hot topics like advocacy, intellectual freedom, fundraising, governance, and more.

Presenters receive free registration for all three days of United Virtual.

Submit a proposal <https://airtable.com/app8UwsWKzItvRk1S/pagYegJnWz5FPIH8p/form>

[https://ala.informz.net/ala/data/images/UFL/ufl-newsletter-template/190403-ufl-enews-footer-logo.png?cb=287480]