[Michlib-l] Seeking librarians who have taught digital skills to participate in research!

Tanisha Afnan tafnan at umich.edu
Mon Feb 5 13:10:41 EST 2024

Hello,

We are super interested in the work library staff do, particularly in their
efforts towards digital literacy education. A group of researchers at the
University of Michigan would like to learn from your insights in a
60-minute individual interview session. We are looking for adults who have
either taught or been involved with an organization that teaches digital
literacy skills, particularly related to privacy and security topics. Our
team hopes to eventually develop resources that are useful for educators
and community leaders, and can help to better support student learning
about privacy related topics.

All participant information will be anonymized and stored securely if you
choose to participate, and you will receive $25 upon completion of the
interview. Please email us back at privacyinstrumentstudy at umich.edu if you
are interested!

Thank you,
Tanisha Afnan