[Michlib-l] Have you hosted a Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon?

Hannah Mason hmason at sdlibrary.org
Thu Feb 22 16:08:08 EST 2024

I have a patron interested in putting together an event to edit Wikipedia
articles.  He said he participated in such an event a while back in another
state.  I would love to hear from any libraries that have hosted a
Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon, and would be grateful for any tips you can give.
Please contact me at the email address below and I will be happy to compile
any information I receive for the benefit of other interested librarians.

Thanks!

Hannah Mason
Adult Programs
Saugatuck-Douglas District Library