[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass Social Media story series

Katie Rothley krothley at northvillelibrary.org
Tue Jan 2 15:55:19 EST 2024

Hi all! Happy New Year.

I have a present for you: MAP Social Media Story Series
<https://www.canva.com/design/DAF4w5ODLQE/FoulSFkCuSRQRdg3BXjfSg/edit?utm_content=DAF4w5ODLQE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton>.
It's MAP-approved.

Please, please, please make a copy first before editing it so that other
libraries are able to get the template. Once you make a copy, edit away!
But please do not edit the logos already included.

If you notice that it's been changed for a specific library, please let me
know, I made an extra copy so I can revert anything changed to its original
form.

If you are in a library consortium that is not TLN, please feel welcome to
pass this along to your respective cooperatives!

All right, here's to 2024!

--
Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Public Relations Librarian