[Michlib-l] Job Posting, Baldwin (Birmingham) Public Library

Jaclyn Miller jaclyn.miller at baldwinlib.org
Wed Jan 3 12:01:08 EST 2024

Hi everyone,
The Baldwin Public Library in Birmingham is currently
accepting applications for the positions of:
- Access Services Library Assistant I.  This is a part time position with
day, evening and weekend hours.
- Adult and/or Youth Services Substitute Librarians.  Please see the job
posting for shift information.

The job postings and application are available at
www.baldwinlib.org/employment, and are attached.  Both postings close on
Tuesday, January 16, 2024.

Happy new year,
Jaclyn