[Michlib-l] [JOB POSTING] Youth Librarian at Plymouth District Library

Shauna Anderson shaunammanderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:33:49 EST 2024

Plymouth District Library is now accepting applications for a Full Time
Youth Services Librarian.  We are looking for an experienced candidate to
support programming and oversee our beloved picture book collection.  Come
join a vibrant team in an established institution with tons of community
support.

Salary range is set at $48,500 - $59,400 (placement commensurate with
experience).  Learn more and apply at plymouthlibrary.org/jobs.  Online
applications will be open until January 26 or until filled.

Thanks for considering!

*Shauna Anderson* (she/her/hers)
Library Director, Plymouth District Library
223 S Main Street  |  Plymouth, MI 48170
734-453-0750 ext. 218  |  sanderson at plymouthlibrary.org