[Michlib-l] Summer Programming Slogan for 2027 and 2028 Themes survey open!

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 9 13:55:09 EST 2024

Have you ever thought about where summer library themes and slogans come from? Who thinks them up? How we select each year's slogan? Well, the answer is YOU!
Each year the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) seeks feedback from Michigan library staff for future summer slogan and theme suggestions. Libraries from across the nation also contribute, and together, we come to consensus. Now is your time to be heard! Please complete this brief survey<https://forms.gle/ertcz2EMkqtvcVC49> to suggest a slogan for the 2027 theme of Mystery/Detective/Suspense and afresh, new theme for 2028.
Some tips for developing themes and slogans:

  *   Adaptable for all ages
  *   Translatable into Spanish
  *   Avoid puns and wordplay
  *   Catchy, memorable, concise
  *   Inclusive, accessible, applicable across settings
For a list of previous themes and slogans go to: https://www.cslpreads.org/themes-and-slogans/.
Please share your suggestions<https://forms.gle/ertcz2EMkqtvcVC49> by Friday, February 16th, 2024.

Thank you,
Cathy Lancaster