[Michlib-l] Save The Date - UPRLC Conference 2024

Lisa Waskin lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org
Wed Jan 10 13:20:25 EST 2024

We are happy to announce that the dates and location for the 2024 UPRLC Conference have been set. This year we will be visiting the southern shores of the Upper Peninsula in beautiful Escanaba! The conference will be held at Bay Community College on Wednesday, September 25th-Thursday, September 26th. This year's theme is - Bold Library Futures. Be on the lookout for the Call for Proposals to be coming out in the beginning of February. We are also looking for any interested vendors and/or sponsors for this year's conference. So please mark your calendars now, and keep an eye out for more information in the coming months. If you have questions, please contact me at lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org<mailto:lwaskin at superiordistrictlibrary.org> or SLC Director, Dillon Geshel at dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org<mailto:dgeshel at superiorlandlibrary.org>
Thank you,
Lisa Waskin, Conference Chair

Lisa Waskin, District Director
Superior District Library