[Michlib-l] Materials available

Vanessa Walstra vwalstra at herrickdl.org
Thu Jan 11 12:33:00 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

Everything EXCEPT the 4 boxes of Manga stickers have been claimed.

I have contacted you directly if I am able to send something.

Let me know if anything is interested in the Manga.

Thanks!

Vanessa Walstra
Manager of Collections and Digital Resources
Herrick District Library
300 S. River
Holland, MI 49423

vwalstra at herrickdl.org