[Michlib-l] FW: LM Hires New Managers for Library Development and Special Collections

Jean Fellows progcoord at gladl.org
Sun Jan 14 17:19:31 EST 2024

welcome!

On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 12:18 PM Glenn Fischer via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Congratulations, David and Michelle!
>

> *Glenn Fischer (he/him)Library Director* | gfischer at dewittlibrary.org
> Phone: 517-668-7081 | dewittlibrary.org
>

> On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 9:54 AM Riley, Randy (MDE) via Michlib-l <
> michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

Jean Fellows
(she/hers)
Programming Coordinator
Grand Ledge Area District Library
131 E. Jefferson St.,
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
517-627-7014

*The Grand Ledge Area District Library is situated on ancestral,
traditional and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg – Three Fires
Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa and Potawatomi peoples-- land ceded in the
1819 Treaty of Saginaw. For more information, see the article from Central
Michigan University
Library:https://blogs.cmich.edu/library/2019/11/26/the-1819-treaty-of-saginaw/#:~:text=In%20the%201819%20treaty%2C%20the,living%20on%20the%20ceded%20territory.