[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Programs

JC Wheeler Public Library lovemylibrary at live.com
Mon Jan 22 15:04:15 EST 2024

Hi all! If anyone has any recommendations for paid programs for summer reading, I would appreciate to hear from you! This is my first year as a director for summer reading, and looking for some fun presenters/magicians/comedians etc.

Thanks in advance!

JC Wheeler Library
PO Box 226
1576 S. Main
Martin, MI 49070
269-672-7875

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson