[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Programs

Anne Pott apott at herrickdl.org
Tue Jan 23 09:53:07 EST 2024

We've also had good experiences with A2 Magic.  In the past, he's also done magic workshops to teach kids some simple magic tricks which was a pretty cool experience.

Also highly recommended Cameron Zvara<https://cameronzvara.com/>.  He's outstanding...very engaging, high energy performance.  🙂

Mr. Evan<https://www.musicattheblissful.com/> is a hit for kids' music, though he books up pretty fast on his summer touring schedule, I think.

Live animal programs are always a hit, imho.  Outdoor Discovery Center<https://outdoordiscovery.org/programs/#libraryprograms> does a fantastic job.

Have fun, and good luck!

Anne K. Pott (she/her) What's this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/>

Youth Services Department

Herrick District Library | 300 S. River Ave. Holland, MI 49423

616.355.3729  |  www.herrickdl.org<http://www.herrickdl.org/>