[Michlib-l] Presenter Request

Journey Robinson robinsonj at aadl.org
Wed Jan 24 12:51:26 EST 2024

I remember taking a class like this as a child, too! It was through the [ https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/babysitting/babysitting-child-care-training/babysitting-classes | Red Cross ] . The ones they offer are a bit longer than a typical library program, but if you get in touch with them, they might have suggestions!

Journey Robinson
Events Tech - PEDS
Ann Arbor District Library
(they/them) [ https://mail.aadl.org/Pronouns.org | (What's this?) ]